Corporate Social Responsibility
- Employment of the Visually Handicapped in the role of Inspectors, a job at which they excel and outperform all others.
- Employment of the Physically Handicapped in Standard workshop roles, where they have taken the opportunity to prove themselves as superior to average workers.
- Taking complete responsibility for the education of the children of the company employees.
- Providing Employment to the Children of the company's employees.
- Motivating and Supporting Employees to become Entrepreneurs themselves.